Relocating to a new city is exciting and stressful. Because of the unique needs of relocating, the services the Debbie Jeffrey team provides for relocating clients are a little more extensive than they are for the usual buyer. In the midst of your moving chaos, we know that it's often the little thoughtful things that will matter most.
Having worked with several relocation companies, we do our best to make your transition a smooth one. Listening to your needs is key component to a smooth transition. Once you have made a decision to relocate, our job begins and the following information will be sent to you.
- A complete relocation packet, including information about the school systems, crime rates for local neighborhoods, and a map that shows the layout of public transportation and location of public services, shopping, schools, and the person’s employer.
- Help parents get the kids on board by sending a list of fun places to go and things to do in your area: the zoo, amusement parks, lakes and rivers,
- A list of Web sites that we recommend for learning about local culture, events, and activities.
- A copy of the forms and contracts associated with a real estate purchase in the area so you have a chance to read them in advance.
- A list of short-term rental options or extended-stay hotels. Our team will also assist you with leasing a home as well as searching for the right apartment for your needs.
Debbie and her team have 18+ years of experience in the residential real estate industry. She has worked with NEI Relocation and Royal LaPage and is very familiar with the service these companies require of their realtor associates.
Call or email Debbie and her team today for more information on relocation services.